Posters at the Danish 3R-symposium (2018)
- 3R Centre Giessen - Interdisciplinary Centre for 3Rs in Animal Research
- Capillary micro sampling (CMS) techniques in rodents, a reduction and refinement method that delivers high quality data
- Charité 3R – the 3R Center of Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Diabetes, blindness & Co: How to assess the welfare of genetically altered rodents?
- Does relative humidity affect reproducibility of animal research?
- Norecopa: a toolbox of online 3R resources
- Maximising the research value of animals through collaboration and designing experiments around tissue reuse
- Prediction of acute lung toxicity of impregnation products using an in vitro method based on lung surfactant inhibition
- PREPARE before you ARRIVE: Guidelines for Planning Animal Research and Testing
- Promoting tissue sharing
- The Charles River Animal Model Evaluation Program
- The Danish 3R-Center
- The Danish 3R-Center - supported projects
- The Danish National Committee for the Protection of Animals used for Scientific Purposes
- The effect of relative humidity on water intake of C57BL/6J mice housed under conditions of controlled relative humidity at cage level
- The Swedish 3Rs Center - a year in action
- What can we do with experimental animals after the trial?
Tilmeld dig Danmarks 3R-Centers nyhedsbrev.